REGULATIONS OF THE GOOD SOUL ONLINE STORE
valid from 29.11.2021
These regulations define the detailed rules for using the Good Soul Online Store, available at goodsoul.eu, including the rules for concluding Distance Selling Contract between the Clients and the Seller, including, inter alia, obligations of the Client and the Seller.
The capitalized terms used below mean:
a. Regulations - these regulations;
b. Product Price - the gross value of a product expressed in Polish zlotys, including the VAT rate, it does not include additional costs related to the sale transaction, including in particular fees for delivering Products;
c. Business days - days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
d. Online Store - an internet platform available at goodsoul.eu allowing for retail sale of Products and providing electronic services offered by the Seller, via the Internet, handled by the Seller;
e. Client - A User of the goodsoul.eu website who is a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable law also a natural person with limited legal capacity residing in Poland or a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality with its registered office in Poland, granted legal capacity by the law, for which electronic services may be provided or which, on the terms set out in these Regulations, intends to conclude a Sales Contract with the Seller;
f. Consumer - a natural person engaged in a legal action with the entrepreneur, not related directly with its business or professional activity;
g. Account - a set of resources in the Seller's IT system marked with an individual name (Login) and Password provided by the Client, allowing the Client to take advantage of additional functionalities/services. The Client gains access to the Account using the Login and Password. The Client logs in to the Account after registering in the Online Store. The Account allows saving and storing information concerning the Client's address data for shipping Products, tracking an Order's status, accessing the history of Orders, as well as other services provided by the Seller;
h. Electronic service - providing services by electronic means within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 as amended), by the Seller to the Client via the Online Store, in accordance with the contract for providing services. To the extent that the services are provided by entities cooperating with the Seller, relevant provisions concerning the rules of taking advantage of these services can be found in the regulations concerning providing services by these entities;
i. Total order cost - the cost of the Order incurred by the Client, which includes the price of the Products added by the Client to the cart, plus delivery costs and other costs, if they exist and have been communicated to the Client;
k. Product - an item available at the Good Soul Online Store, which the Client may order via the goodsoul.eu website for which the Client may place an Order, and then purchase items on the terms set out in these Regulations;
l. User - any person who in any way takes advantage of the website of the Online Store, including as its Client;
m. Login - the Client’s e-mail address provided at the Online Store when creating an Account;
n. Seller - Verona Products Professional Spółka z o.o. with its registered office: Al. Krakowska 2, 02-284 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XXI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS 0000167637, REGON: 01552787900000, NIP: 8371658005;
o. Sales Contract - a sales contract within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code concluded remotely via goodsoul.eu between the Client and the Seller, regarding the sale of Products;
p. Services - services provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
q. Order - the Client's declaration of will expressing the direct will to conclude a Sales Contract, specifying the type and number of Products that the Client wants to purchase via goodsoul.eu including the Client’s data necessary to conclude and perform the Sales Contract;
r. Delivery Cost - the cost of delivering the Order to the Delivery Address indicated and borne by the Client;
s. Delivery address - postal address in Poland indicated by the Client to which the Order is to be delivered;
t. Product Opinion - a personal opinion, comment, or other statement expressed by a Client, containing the Client's subjective opinion concerning a Product;
u. Newsletter - a service provided in the Online store;
§2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Online Store available at goodsoul.eu is run by Verona Products Professional Spółka z o.o. with its registered office at Al. Krakowska 2, 02-284 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XXI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS 0000167637, REGON: 01552787900000, NIP: 8371658005.
2. The Client is obliged to read the content of the Regulations and comply with them.
3. By carrying out an order in the Online Store, the Client declares becoming familiar with the Regulations and undertakes to comply with the provisions.
4. Using the Online Store requires that the end device and IT system used by the Client meet the following requirements:
a. Computer, laptop, or other multimedia device with Internet access.
b) e-mail access,
c. Internet browser: Mozilla Firefox version 17.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 10.0 and higher, Opera version 12.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 23.0.0 and higher, Safari version 5.0. and higher;
5. The Regulations are addressed to both Clients who are and who are not Consumers, using the Online Store, Electronic Services or concluding Sales Contracts.
§3. REGISTERING AND CREATING AN ACCOUNT
1. In order to create a free Account, the Client is obliged to register in the Online Store.
2. An Account can be created by any adult Client who is an adult natural person possessing full legal capacity, which that person also declares by creating an Account.
3. In order to create an Account, the Client:
a. enters the following data in the appropriate fields of the registration form provided by the Seller:
I. Name and surname,
ii. Active e-mail address,
iii. Date of birth.
c. sends the completed registration form electronically to the Seller, using the appropriate function under the registration form marked as "Save".
4. A correctly completed Account registration form includes at least - mandatory fields: name, surname, e-mail address, and password.
5. During registration, the Client sets an individual password for the Account.
6. After completing the registration form, the Seller sends a confirmation of registration in the Online Store to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
7. The Seller does not verify the correctness and truthfulness of the data provided by the Client during registration on the Website.
8. A Client may have only one Account in the Online Store. If the Seller receives information that the Client has more than one active Account, the Seller may contact the Client in order to clarify the matter, request additional information from the Client to confirm that the Account is owned by the Client, delete all or some of the Client's Accounts that are a result of multiple registrations, or take other necessary steps to implement the provisions of the Regulations, especially effectively implementing the principle referred to in the first sentence above. The Client will be informed about the made decisions and any applicable measures by phone or e-mail.
9. After creating an Account, the Client may place an Order after successfully logging into the Account by entering the Login and password to the appropriate fields in the login gate and after confirming the provided data. After logging in to the Account, the Client may change the data provided during registration as well as track the status and history of Orders in the Client's panel.
10. The Client may request the Seller to delete the Client's Account in the Online Store at any time. After receiving a request referred to in the previous sentence, the Seller will delete the Account within 14 days from the date of receiving the request.
11. During registration, the Client may voluntarily consent to the processing of personal data in order to take advantage of the Newsletter service by checking the appropriate box in the form. The consent may be withdrawn each time by providing the Seller with an appropriate statement.
§4. PLACING ORDERS
1. Orders for Products can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year via the Online Store at: goodsoul.eu.
2. A Client may place an Order after logging in to the Account or as a guest, meaning without having an Account. When placing an Order as a guest, the Client is obliged to provide data necessary for placing an Order and purchasing Products.
4. By pressing the "Order and pay" command, the Client agrees to the processing of personal data by the Seller within the scope necessary for properly implementing the Order.
5. After placing the Order, the Client will receive its confirmation at the provided e-mail address. The information referred to in the previous sentence constitutes only a confirmation of the fact that the Order has been successfully placed by the Client and that it will be processed according to the Seller's stock. By placing an Order, the Client submits an offer to conclude a Sales Contract.
6. Information concerning the Products presented in the Online Store does not constitute an offer (moreover, it does not confirm the availability of the Products), and constitutes only an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Polish Civil Code.
7. In the event that when completing an Order, it turns out that any of the Products ordered by the Client are unavailable, the Seller undertakes to inform the Client about this fact and the related extension of the order completion time. If the Client does not consent to extending the delivery time, it is possible to cancel the Order completely.
8. The Sales Contract is concluded when the Client receives a message via e-mail containing information concerning sending the Order. The message referred to in the previous sentence shall be considered a declaration of accepting by the Seller the offer referred to in § 4 sec. 5 above.
9. The Seller may not accept an offer submitted by a Client without providing any reason. The Seller does not carry out wholesale sales of Products. A Client may purchase the same Product in a maximum number of 5 items per day.
§5. PAYMENT METHODS
1. A Client may pay for the placed Order on delivery (cash on delivery) or in advance:
a. via an external payment system through a fast internet transfer;
b. via an external payment system using a BLIK code,
c. via a traditional money transfer.
2. In the case of paying for the Order in the manner specified in sec. 1 letters a - b above, the Order will be processed if, within 2 hours from the moment the Client activates the "Order and pay" command, the Client pays for the Order, which will be confirmed by recording the payment on the Seller's bank account with the amount equal to the Total order cost. The date of payment is the moment when the Total order cost is recorded in the Seller's bank account.
3. In the case of paying for the Order in the manner specified in sec. 1 letter c above, the Order will be processed within 48 hours from the moment the Total order cost is recorded in the Seller's bank account.
5. The Seller shall provide the Client with a proof of sale together with the Order in the form of a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice upon the Client's request submitted with the Order or within 3 months from the date of the Order's shipment. The Seller also provides the Client who is a Consumer with a template withdrawal form.
6. The Seller does not guarantee that all payment methods will be available at the time of placing an Order. The availability of payment methods is determined automatically and may depend on the selected delivery method.
§6. PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND TOTAL ORDER COST
1. The Prices of Products presented in the Online Store are gross prices, they include all taxes including VAT, although they do not include additional costs which the Client will be obliged to incur, indicated when placing an Order, including especially delivery costs.
2. The Total order cost and Product Prices are given in Polish zlotys.
3. All costs making up the Total order cost, including for example the Cost of delivery, will be presented to the Client in the Cart before placing an Order and after selecting the method of payment and delivery.
4. The Cost of delivery will be charged in accordance with the delivery price list in force in the Online Store and depends on the option and the method of delivery selected by the Client when placing an Order.
5. The Client is obliged to pay the Total order cost:
a. at the time of paying for the Order, if the Client chooses the payment method specified in §5 section 1 letter c of the Regulations;
b. at the time of placing an Order, if the Client chooses the payment method indicated in §5 section 1 letters a - b of the Regulations;
c. at the time of paying for an Order, if the Client chooses the payment method indicated in §5 section 1 letter c of the Regulations;
6. The Seller is entitled to update the Product Prices of Products available at the Online Store on an ongoing basis and may include them in special offers without notifying the Client about it. In cases referred to in the previous sentence, the Client is not entitled to a claim for a refund of the difference between the Product Price set in an Order already effectively submitted by the Client and the Price of the Product included by the Seller in a special offer.
§7. TIME OF ORDER COMPLETION AND DELIVERY
1. The completed Order will be sent to the Client via a shipping agent according to the choice made by the Client in the Order form. The order will be handed over to the delivery agent within 3 business days from the date of recording the payment in the Seller's bank account or, in the case of choosing the payment method on delivery, within 3 business days from the date when the Seller confirms the Order.
2. Orders are delivered to locations in Poland.
3. The delivery costs are borne by the Client, unless the Seller indicates otherwise in the Online Store or the regulations of a given special offer.
4. The Client can choose from the following delivery methods:
a. courier shipment;
b. courier shipment, cash on delivery;
5. The Seller does not guarantee that all delivery methods will be available at the time of placing an Order. The availability of delivery methods is determined automatically and may depend on the selected payment method or the Total order cost.
6. The number of Business days needed to deliver an Order depends in particular on the method of delivery chosen by the Client. The expected delivery time from the moment of sending the shipment containing the Order by the Seller is 24 hours, except for cases when the Order is posted on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or other day preceding a statutory holiday specified in the provisions of the Act on public holidays (Journal of Laws of 1951, number 4, item 28, as amended).
7. At the request of the Seller or a courier acting on its behalf, the Client is obliged to confirm receiving the Order. The Seller recommends that Clients, upon receiving an Order, verify whether the parcel with the Order has suffered any defect or damage during transport. In the case of identified defects or damage, the Seller recommends that the Client and the courier draw up a protocol stating the above-mentioned circumstances and contact the Seller. A Client who is not a Consumer is obliged to verify the compliance of the shipment with the Order, and in the event of defects or damage, the Client and the shipping agent or courier should draw up a damage report and immediately contact the Seller.
8. In relation to Clients who are not Consumers, the Seller shall not be liable, to the fullest extent resulting from legal provisions, for damages resulting from delay in delivery, and the liability for the Order is limited to the price of its individual components.
9. The Client is obliged to pick up the Order without undue delay. If the Client does not collect the Order within the specified time limit in accordance with the selected delivery method, the Order will be returned to the Seller, and the Seller is entitled to withdraw from the Sales Contract. The Seller may exercise this right within 30 days from the date of the first attempt to deliver the Order. By withdrawing from a Sales Contract, the Seller declares this to the Client and reimburses the Total order cost to the bank account provided by the Client. The Seller will refund the payment to the Consumer in the same manner as used by the Consumer to pay, unless the Consumer has agreed to a different method of refund.
§8. RETURN POLICY - WITHDRAWAL FROM A CONTRACT.
1. A Client who is a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without providing a reason and without incurring any costs other than those provided for by law, within 14 calendar days from the date of taking the Product into possession by the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer and other than the shipping agent.
2. In order to meet the deadline referred to in section 1 above, a Consumer is obliged to submit a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller before its expiry. The Consumer may submit any unequivocal declaration in which the Consumer informs about withdrawing from a Sales Contract. A declaration of withdrawal from a Sales Contract may be submitted, for example:
a. in writing to the following address: Verona Products Professional, Kierownik Magazynu, Andrzejów Duranowski 27B, 96-500, Sochaczew
b. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
c. with the use of the withdrawal form, which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Regulations.
3. The Seller recommends using the Sales Contract withdrawal form attached to the Order, but it is not mandatory.
4. A Client is obliged to immediately return the Products to the Seller, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of withdrawing from a given Sales Contract. The Client should return the Products in their original packaging to the following address: Verona Products Professional, Kierownik Magazynu, Andrzejów Duranowski 27B, 96-500, Sochaczew. We recommend that you attach a proof of purchase (fiscal receipt) to the return.
5. The returned Product cannot bear any traces of use or be damaged, this also applies to the packaging.
6. The Client will receive a refund for the returned Product in the same manner as the payment method chosen for that Product, within 14 calendar days. The condition for a refund consists in receiving the returned product by the Seller.
7. In the event of withdrawing from a contract, the Seller is obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the Total order cost, but the cost of delivery is reimbursed in the amount in force on the date of placing the Order, at the cost of the basic (smallest dimensions and weight) postal or courier shipment.
8. The direct costs of returning a Product (or Products) to the Seller are borne by the Consumer.
9. Products made to the Clients special order are not subject to the right of return.
10. In the event of using the Product in a way exceeding the manner necessary to establish its features, functioning, and nature, the Client is responsible for reducing the Product's value.
11. In the case of a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening cannot be returned for hygiene and health reasons, after opening the package after delivery of such a Product, the Client has no right to return. Taking into consideration the circumstances indicated in the previous sentence, the Seller states that the Client, including a Consumer, is not entitled to the right to withdraw from a Sales Contract, especially in relation to the following Products: lipsticks, skin correctors, eyeliners, face powders with applicators, and other cosmetic Products with applicators.
§9. CONDITIONS OF COMPLAINTS AND THE SELLER'S LIABILITY
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Client with the Product which is the subject of the Sales Contract, free from defects. The Seller does not provide post-sales or maintenance services and does not provide additional guarantees for the sold Products.
2. The Seller is liable to a Client who is a Consumer if the Product sold in terms of a Sales Contract has a physical or legal defect (implied warranty). The provisions of Art. 556 et seq. of the Polish Civil Code are applicable for proceedings concerning a Client's complaints. In the complaint, the Client should provide the reason for it and the related request.
3. A complaint may be filed by a Client, for example:
a. in writing to the following address: Verona Products Professional, Kierownik Magazynu, Andrzejów Duranowski 27B, 96-500, Sochaczew
b. in electronic form via e-mail at: [email protected]
4. The Seller's liability towards a Client who purchases Products, without being a Consumer, is limited to the price that the Client paid for the Product specified in the complaint and the amount equal to the cost of delivery, if the subject of the complaint consists in delivery. If the Seller recognizes the complaint as justified, the Client who is not a Consumer will receive a Product free from defects or the Product Price will be refunded. Selecting the manner of settling the complaint in this case rests with the Seller, and the burden of proof that the item sold includes defects rests with the Client.
5. Pursuant to Article 558 §1 of the Civil Code, the Seller is not responsible for the Product's implied warranty towards a Client who is not a Consumer.
6. The Seller shall consider the complaint within no more than 14 days from receiving it. This period may be extended by the time necessary for the Client to provide additional information necessary in the opinion of the Seller, taking into account the circumstances of the case, to consider the complaint. At the Seller's request, the Client is obliged to deliver the Product, which is the subject of complaint, at own expense to the location indicated by the Seller.
7. The Seller does not take advantage of out-of-court dispute resolution, referred to in the Act of 23 September 2016, on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
8. The provisions of these Regulations do not exclude or limit the Seller's liability resulting from mandatory provisions of law.
9. The Seller is not responsible if the Products do not meet the Client's individual expectations.
10. Unless the applicable law provides otherwise, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss of benefits by the Client, losing the possibility to use money, loss of time, providing false or incorrect information, as well as any indirect or consequential damage.
11. The provision of section 5 above does not apply to Clients who are natural persons carrying out business activities, who conclude a Sales Contract with the Seller, a contract for providing services directly related to their business, when the content of a specific contract shows that it does not have a professional nature for the Client, resulting especially from the subject of economic activity, determined on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. These Clients also have the right to withdraw from a contract on the terms provided for in §8 of the Regulations.
§ 10. PRODUCT OPINIONS PUBLISHED AT THE ONLINE STORE
1. A User who has an Account and purchased a Product may post an opinion in a Product tab intended for this purpose.
2. A Product Opinion may be expressed by assigning points to a Product on a scale specified by the Seller or by describing the Client's experience related to using the Product.
3. The Seller is entitled to publish Product Opinions after verifying whether they comply with the provisions of these Regulations, and reserves the right to remove a Product Opinion, which turned out to not meet the provisions of these Regulations, after its publication. An Opinion published by the Seller may not be changed or deleted by the User.
4. It is forbidden to post the following in the Opinions section of the Online Store:
a. data contrary to the law or morality, as well as false data;
b. the User's personal data or the data of other persons, or data giving the impression of being personal data or contact details, including references (links) to other areas of the Internet;
c. advertising, promotional, election content as well as containing references to gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, belief, world-view, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
5. By posting a Product Opinion, the User declares that it was written individually, meaning that he or she is its author within the meaning of the relevant legal provisions. The User is responsible for any damage to the Seller related to initiating proceedings, filing charges and incurring expenses as a result of violating the property or personal rights of third parties in relation to a posted Product Opinion.
6. If a Product Opinion does not constitute a work within the meaning of the relevant provisions of law, posting this Opinion by a User means that the User grants the Seller consent to use the Opinion without time and territorial limitations by:
a. distributing the Opinion on the Internet, including in particular by publishing it in the Online Store at goodsoul.eu
b. disclosing the User's name as the author of the Product Opinion.
7. If a specific Product Opinion constitutes a work within the meaning of the law, posting this opinion by the User means that the User grants the Seller a non-exclusive license for an indefinite period (with the possibility of termination for two years ahead at the end of the calendar year), without territorial restrictions, with the possibility of granting further licenses to use the opinion through:
a. distributing the Product Opinion on the Internet, including in particular by publishing it in the goodsoul.eu Online Store;
b. disclosing the User's name as the author of the Product Opinion.
8. In the case referred to in section 7 above, the User also authorizes the Seller to distribute the Product Opinion to the extent specified in the Regulations without indicating its author and deciding on the first distribution of the Opinion to the public, and undertakes not to supervise the use of the Product Opinion, provided that this method does not exceed the scope specified in these Regulations.
§11. SPECIAL OFFERS
1. As part of the conducted business, the Seller may introduce special offers in the Online Store, specifying their detailed conditions.
2. The rules of special offers referred to in section 1 above will be specified in the relevant regulations and information concerning special offers that will be placed in the Online Store. The documents referred to in the previous sentence will also indicate the duration of the special offer, in the event of absence of a relevant provision in this regard it is assumed that the special offer is valid until its cancellation.
3. In the event of placing an Order, which includes Products included in a special offer, the Client will always be informed about the amount of the granted discount or other benefits granted to in connection with a special offer.
4. In the event of discrepancies between the provisions of the Regulations and the provisions contained in the regulations of a given special offer, the regulations of the relevant special offer shall apply in the first place.
1. The Seller provides a free Newsletter service 7 days a week throughout the year, to the person who subscribed to the Newsletter (hereinafter referred to as: Subscriber).
2. The newsletter consists in sending electronic messages containing information about the Products in the Seller's offer by the Seller to the e-mail address provided during registration. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Users, Clients who have subscribed to it.
3. In order to subscribe, enter an e-mail address via the registration form available on the website of the Online Store. Then, activate the activation link sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided in the form. The contract for providing the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded after activating the link by the Subscriber.
4. A Subscriber may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter, via a link provided in each e-mail sent in terms of the Newsletter service or by checking the appropriate box in the Account, if created.
5. The Seller reserves the right to change and select the type, form, method, and time of providing access to the Newsletter service.
6. The Seller has the right to block access to the Client Account and to the free Newsletter service if a Subscriber or Client acts to the detriment of the Seller, that is, in particular, conducting advertising activities of another entrepreneur or Product, posting false or misleading content, not related to the activities of the Seller; in the event of acting to the detriment of other Clients of the Online Store, violating the law or the provisions of the Regulations, or for security reasons. The Seller will inform the Client or Subscriber about the blocking by e-mail to the e-mail address provided during registration.
§ 13. LIVECHAT
1. The Seller provides a free Livechat service, which allows a Client, User, to contact the Seller via a chat operating on the Online Store's website.
2. A chat message sent by a Client or User initiates a conversation with a consultant acting on behalf of the Seller.
3. Livechat is intended to provide information concerning Products sold in the Online Store, as well as its operation and services available as part of its activities.
4. A contract for providing the Livechat service is concluded when the Clients begins to use Livechat, and is terminated when the Client or User ends using Livechat.
§ 14. CONTACT FORM
1. The Seller provides a free contact form service, which allows a Client, User to contact the Seller by sending a message to the Seller via the contact form functioning on the website of the Online Store.
2. The contact form is intended to provide information concerning Products sold in the Online Store, as well as its operation and services available as part of its activities.
3. A contract for providing the contact form service is concluded when a Client or User begins using the contact form, and is terminated when the Client or User ends using the contact form.
2. The Seller uses "cookies" on the website of the Online Store, which are saved by the Seller's server on the hard drive of the device of the entity using the Online Store's website. The purpose of using "cookies" consists in the correct operation of the Online Store's website. The mechanism of "cookies" does not damage the devices of visitors to the Online Store and the Online Store's website and does not affect the configuration of the devices or software installed on them. Entities taking advantage of the Online Store's website and the Online Store may disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser. However, this may cause difficulties or prevent from using the Online Store's website.
§16. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Terms and Conditions are valid from 29.11.2021
2. Contracts concluded by the Seller are concluded in Polish.
3. The content of the Regulations is available for Clients free of charge at the following address https://goodsoul.jcd.pl/pl/page/3-regulamin-sklepu
4. In terms of all matters not settled herein, the applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular: Civil Code; Act on providing services by electronic means of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002, no. 144, item 1204 as amended); provisions of the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended); as well as other relevant provisions of applicable law.
5. Polish law is applicable to these Regulations and the contracts concluded on their basis. The choice of Polish law on the basis of these Regulations does not deprive the Consumer of the protection granted on the basis of provisions that cannot be excluded by way of a contract between the Seller and the Consumer, under the law which, in accordance with the relevant regulations, would be appropriate in the absence of a choice.
6. If a provision of these Regulations ceases to apply as a result of changes in the law or a court decision, this shall not in any way affect the validity and compliance with the remaining provisions of the Regulations.
7. All rights to the content provided in terms of the Online Store, especially proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to the name of the Online Store, to software, know-how, rights to trademarks and their graphic elements, photos, descriptions, and other elements made available as part of the Online Store, used to present the Products, are entitled to the Seller or the Seller's partners with whom the Seller has concluded appropriate contracts. taking advantage of the content of the Online Store may be in accordance with the Regulations and requires the consent of the Seller or other entity that is the owner of intellectual property rights.
8. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions in the operation or interruption in the availability of the Online Store caused by force majeure, the actions of third parties, as well as hardware or IT incompatibility of the Online Store with the end device or IT system used by the Client.
9. The appendices listed in the Regulations constitute its integral part.
10. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. Changes to the Regulations will not infringe the rights of Clients who placed an Order before the effective date of the change. Changes to the Regulations come into force within 7 days from the date of their publication on the goodsoul.eu website. The Seller will inform about the changes by e-mail sent to a Client's address. If a Client does not agree to the change, then he or she should activate the command "I do not accept the change in the Regulations". Failure to accept the change will result in the inability to place Orders in the Online Store.